Friday, December 21, 2007

Almost....there.....

I'm so close to being done with the Starry, Starry Night blanket, it's unreal! Well, almost as in number of rounds I have to finish. (About 4.) Not so much, if you actually count the stitches....the row I just started the other night...well, let's just say that that round itself will be pushing 750 stitches....(744, to be exact) How crazy is that?! Now, I know there's some non-crafters out there saying, "uh...ok..." so let me put it this way: it's taking me about 30-45 minutes to do just one round. And I've got about 4 more to go. Yikes! I really wanted to get it done in time to send it to her for Christmas, but I don't see that happening. Because a) it most likely won't even be finished by then, but also b) it sure wouldn't get through the mail in time for Christmas and c) I don't have the money to send it right now, anyway! LOL And I won't until the next paycheck. (I get money in my account once a month...) *sigh* Oh well. I really could have had it all done and on it's way by now, but instead, I kept myself busy with this whole moving thing and visiting my family in Colorado for the last time (until who knows when), going to my husband's family's Christmas parties here in Oklahoma, oh, and don't forget our recent ice storm that threw everything (and I mean everything) off for about a week. And it's not like I have 2 toddler boys to take care of all day long, either. lol And they're actually clamoring for my attention right now, so it looks like I'm signing off for now...hopefully, the next time I post, it'll be to say "IT'S DONE!"

No comments: