Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Christmas Project!

I'm so excited! I decided to try the CAL (crochet-a-long, for those of you not craftily inclined...LOL) for Cafemom this month. We're making socks! I've never even tried crocheting socks before and am super excited about it! And the more I work on it, the more excited I get! I think I just like having the satisfaction of creating something with my own hands and watching it take shape. It's amazing! No matter how many years I continue to crochet (and hopefully, one day, I'll learn how to knit, too), I don't think I'll ever lose the satisfaction and amazement of watching something form under my very own fingertips.

And since my mother-in-law is the only one I've not been able to find a Christmas present for, I'm making them for her! Yay! It's perfect, too, because she's always cold. LOL So, YAY! I'm happy! :)

No comments: