Friday, March 21, 2008

Lordaeron Chart

My husband started it. He swore that one day he'd get me to try his games. I laughed. He said I'd like them. I laughed some more and told him I doubted it. He said I'd get addicted. And I said he was crazy. Guess who's laughing now? Yep. He is. He finally got me to play WoW (World of Warcraft) about a week ago. I'm hooked. Unfortunately, though, being a mother to two toddler boys and being home with them all day long, I don't get to play much. But I guess that keeps the addiction at bay. LOL Besides that, I do still value my own interests above gaming, namely crafting. But why not bring those two interests together?

I originally started looking up patterns for knitting and crocheting things that revolved around games from Mario Brothers to Zelda to WoW, so I could try and make him things. But once I started gaming, I had to start joining groups at Ravelry about gaming. LOL There have been a couple of charts there provided for WoW specifically, and there was someone looking for a specific chart. I figured I'd give it a go. Granted, the squares are a lot smaller than the other charts, and it's a bit larger, but I figure it's a good start and the chart can mutate from here. (And I'm sorry it's so blurry...if anyone knows of a way to fix that, please let me know! I drew it up in Excel and saved it as a picture in Paint so that I could upload it here.) So without further ado, I give you the chart for the Lordaeron symbol!:

No comments: