Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Here I go again...

I decided to do another prayer blanket, but to use the colors I want, I have to finish my snowflake scarf and my MIL's lapghan....Well, I got to the point in the snowflake scarf where I'm on the last of 7 sections. I laid it out to take a picture for ravelry and noticed that it didn't line up! My perfectionist nature has kicked in again and I stopped because I'm actually debating on taking it apart to the point of error, which is 30 rows ago!!!! Ugh! I can't make my mind as to whether or not I'm going to let it be and just finish it (since I'm only 32 rows away)...Ha! Who am I kidding? Of course I'm going to take it apart! LOL But I don't think I'm going to do that today. I think, since I moved on to the next shade of blue and am done with the shade I need for my MIL's lapghan, that I'll finish that off first. I can't wait to be done with them! I'm so close!!!

No comments: