Thursday, August 21, 2008

HSKS6!

Wow! The Ravelympics has indirectly given me an "inside track," so to speak, on an amazing group on Ravelry! I loved the team members from Team Hogwarts so much that I requested we have our own group on the site, and lo and behold, they're already all part of one! So now I am a member of HSKS6, although sign-ups/house assignments aren't until September...which is scarily not far off....but looking into the whole group and their purpose and Hogwarts-ish-ness has got me very excited! I've already picked my own Hogwarts name ::places sticker reading "Hello, my name is Hermione Bagnold" on hand-knitted Hogwarts sweater:: and am about to start a count down to the day I get to find out what house I'm in! I'm hoping for Gryffindor, but we'll see how that goes.....oh, yay! I'm so excited!!!

No comments: