Saturday, April 25, 2009

The second leg...

Well, I finally have all 4 scarves in my possession. The 2 from Jessica came in at the same time, I still haven't had a chance to send out the first crochet one, and...ah, ok, make that 3 of the four. I can't count. LOL The first crochet one I was going to try and turn over in just one day...but my misplaced wallet threw a large wrench in those works! When I couldn't find my wallet last Tuesday, I reported my debit cards as lost and am still waiting on my replacement cards to come in. Therefore I can't access my accounts to pay to send out packages...LOL Go figure. The first leg was delayed because of both people sending to me running behind, and now they're both being delayed again because of losing my wallet temporarily. Ugh. But I had fun picking yarn for the crochet one and had fun picking a pattern for the first knit one! In fact, here's a picture of the knit section I just completed!:



It was actually pretty fun dabbling into lace-type stitching! In fact, I so much enjoyed working the pattern, that I plan to make a scarf out of it in the near future...

Now I just have to figure out what yarn and what pattern to use for Sophie's scarf...hmmm...

No comments: