Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scarf (and stitch marker) Fever!

I finally got one scarf out in the mail, and suddenly have 3 more to work on! Whoa! LOL I know with mailing systems and vacations and personal lives going on, that not all of the scarves have been being sent (or received) on schedule...but so long as everyone gets them back in the end, that's what counts!...right? LOL I'm one of those people that gets a little...shall we say, uptight...when it comes to being in a position of even semi-authority, and things aren't going precisely to plan. I guess I still need to learn to be more flexible! A lesson I've actually had a hard time with all my life. But I'm feeling a little restless anyway, when it comes to crafting...I haven't gotten to knit or crochet as much as I'd lake to lately. So these scarves should have a quick turn-around time. Here's hoping!

Maybe the repressed crafter in me is what's causing the outbreak of stitch markers in my house...Of course there was the 3 sets I posted pics of in my last entry, but I've since then even gone and bought more supplies for making more and made another set. And when I go to Venice this weekend (yes, again, lol), I'll be keeping my eye out for some pretty beads in addition to browsing lellabella's gorgeous yarns! (I'll post a picture of the latest set in a while...the camera's not hooked up at the moment, and I'm itching to work on these scarves!!!)

Off to craft, I go!

No comments: