Friday, March 11, 2011

RE: My Anomaly Post

It has come to my attention that my tone in my last post (not counting the Friday Fill-In) I may have come across as judgmental. If that is how it came across to you, I apologize profoundly! I cannot say that I am surprised at that interpretation, as I do have quite the tendency to be like that (old, bad habit) and it can occasionally slip through where I don't mean it to. I do not want anyone to think that I'm implying that the people who do use/want/need the makeup or jewelry or name brands or what have you are materialistic and/or shallow. I do not feel that way at all. I just meant to convey that I find my securities elsewhere. Somewhere that is not the typical places someone may find masses of females. It is not my intention to put down anyone that appreciates those things in ways I don't in any manner. I cannot express enough how sorry I am for who it offended.

No comments: