Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Plodding Along

I don't know why, but lately I've been tired and just plain worn out. (And before anyone can ask, no, I am NOT pregnant!) I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but as I was able to get an appointment for my yearly check-up (which was this morning), my doctor went ahead and put in an order for me at the lab, so hopefully in about 5 days, I'll know if my issues are medical or not.

It actually really sucks that I've been bogged down by this exhaustion, considering all the things I have going on and have to look forward to!

I was able to give Misha her Elphaba sweater, and I was right when I knew it would be perfect for her! Doesn't she wear it well?!


I went school supply shopping with the boys, and got everything (except fat pencils, since none of the BX's over here carry them...you would think that if it's a required item for school, they would make it available!) and I already have it all labeled, packed up and ready for the first day of school! I love school shopping and I am sooooooooooo excited for the school year to start up! C starts Kindergarten this fall, and I'll have the house to myself all day during the weekdays! I can't wait!

On top of that to look forward to, I will be making a trip back to the States in the fall!!! My BFF, Torie, is getting married, and I'm her matron of honor. :D I can't wait!!! I get to see my friends and family (I'll be taking a detour after the Big Day down to see the in-laws while I'm in the country)!!! I'm excited to visit them and to travel without the boys and have some kid-free time! I'm so excited about it that I have been having dreams nearly every night about being there.

In other crafting news, now that I'm done with the Elphaba sweater (which feels kind of weird, to be honest...I keep going to reach for it to knit on it! LOL), I'm moved on to a super secret project that I can't wait to reveal (also this fall)! I guess I'd better get to it, as my deadline is ticking closer, and I need to get it done on time!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Judging by the photos of Misha that you've shared, you could put a plastic bag on the woman and she'd look great. That said, the Elphaba sweater is gorgeous, and she does wear it very nicely :)

Fledgling Techie said...

She could definitely work a plastic bag like no other, if she had a mind to! LOL No arguments from me there! And thank you for the compliment on the sweater. :) I did enjoy making it, and I love how well it turned out!