Saturday, August 6, 2011

One down, one to go!

I'm not sure what it was, but yesterday I got hit with a dose of crafting adrenaline! I sat and finished the first in a pair of mittens (which I had previously halfway completed, but realized it was too small, so I ripped it out, then re-knit it with a size larger needle that made it monstrous and frogged that, and re-did it with the original size but with much looser tension), and I really wanted to start the second one, but I made myself finish the Super Secret crochet project first, instead. So Super Secret Project one is COMPLETE!!!






Now I can start on Super Secret Project two, as one is finished! I feel very good about the fact that I got the first one done well before my deadline and can do the second one without rushing myself. :D I can also finish the second mitten, now, and then move along to the hooded scarf. I think that when I finish the mittens and second secret project, though, I might allow myself to cast on for the WestKnits Mystery KAL (Knit-A-Long). :) I like Mystery KALs!

I'd best get back to my housecleaning (it's laundry day...yippee...lol) so I can get back to my knitting! Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: